Go to bulletinspace.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you been up to?

+15
RexAngel
Kristi
Ceilidh
Ronda
Hope
Bang.Squad<3
innocentsin
panderchan
Guitarlove
Hannah
Nugget
Christine
floopowder
_Popsicle_<3
Maz
19 posters

Go down

What have you been up to? Empty What have you been up to?

Post by Maz Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:30 am

Since Buzz has been down?
Me: not much really. Fail.

BTW, 'main' is kind of a general board now. :p
Maz
Maz
Admin
Admin

http://tempbwu.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

What have you been up to? Empty Re: What have you been up to?

Post by _Popsicle_<3 Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 am

I've been good. =] My vaacation was good too. Now school. D: At least I made the volleyball team.
_Popsicle_<3
_Popsicle_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by floopowder Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 am

Busy with school and that's about it! But trying to have a social life a little more as well lol. Very Happy
floopowder
floopowder

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:17 pm

I moved into my dorm at the end of August. I really hated it at first because on move in day I got ditched by 2 girls who I was talking to at convocation/dinner. Plus it was a huge social event with thousands of people and I would've rather been anywhere but there. It was pretty overwhelming. I did make some friends though, and I like the people in my building block. although no one opens their door in my building except for my friend down the hall -_- Sometimes it's a lot of fun and sometimes it's really boring. I like my classes for the most part, but I have a lot of homework and it's only the beginning of the second week. I should actually be doing homework right now ~whatever~ I don't feel like it. I've been having problems with my computer so this is taking forever to type. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon. wow I actually had an update on my life lulz
Christine
Christine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nugget Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:41 pm

School. Razz I've been doing more artwork, too. But overall, my life feels dull.

Nugget

Back to top Go down

Post by Maz Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Oh yeah, I've been moving out of my house and then back in again. lol!
Maz
Maz
Admin
Admin

http://tempbwu.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 pm

I started college a few weeks ago and I looove it as compared to previous experiences in life.. my roommates are awesome and so are the other people on my floor... both the student radio station and newspaper have accepted me because of my web design/layout skillz so I am very very excited about both of those as well Very Happy
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Its been alright. I started school about three or four weeks ago.
My dad gave me his old (Not really old, just got a new one) MacBook, which I like way more than the computer my mom and I shared. I also went back to Gaia, which I like a lot more than I did last time.
I'm glad BWU is finally coming back. I was beginning to worry that it'd never would.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by panderchan Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 am

it's back! (almost...)

A lot of work for school, and just that really =P
panderchan
panderchan

Back to top Go down

Post by innocentsin Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Umm, nothing really. Been working my behind off in school. 11th grade already! What a Face I am indeed proud of myself.
innocentsin
innocentsin

http://www.toontownfansite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang.Squad<3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:56 pm

I've been up to loads of work in school. that is all basically. Smile
Bang.Squad<3
Bang.Squad<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm

I got to go see Paramore in the Honda Civic Tour, which was simply amazing.<33 (I freakinn' adore Hayley Williamss!xP haha) Though the story before that just suckedd, since my mom was all, "Your probably not goingg," and blahh bllahhhh blahhhhhhh, which upsetted mee.(Last time my favorite band went on tour, I almost got to go, but didn't. Though because of my luck, the band broke up right after that. wth.) But then for my luck, my dad got some free tickets from a friend the day before the concertt, and that made my dayy. What a Face hahaxP
Now I started school againn, and I'm just practicing my drawinggsss, because I guess there having this contest that I heard about at school, and you can winn money for first prizee, and I like drawing && money so it's all cool. Wink haha
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronda Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Ronda hath startedeth uni this week~

Before that I was all working - I was epic tired and wanted to kill the customers, but it's all good cause I'm all getting promoted cause I'm epic Cool Got my test for that on Sat, which reminds me that I need to study for it. I'm being srs, there's so much stuff I need to learn =))

But this week has been epic. It is all my Fresher's week and shizz~ On Saturday there was a "Big Cheese" party with all the cheesy tunes. And Damage was there, I'd never actually heard of them up till that point but oh well =)) I met a bunch of people and it was epic~
Sunday I died and just slept Cool
Monday I did a photo scavenger hunt. It was awesome, plus I was helpful for the team since I already knew where some of the stuff was =)) Then that night I went to a pub quiz and I saw someone who I'd met on Saturday so I joined her team. We had a laugh and we came 4th out of loads of teams so it was all good. It was funny that we got most of the sports ones right despite us all saying at the start of the round we were shit at spot stuff =)) But 2 F1 questions came up~ And I was like I KNOW THATT~ So that was helpful.
Yesterday I had my introductory meeting which was kinda boring but oh well. I met people on my course so that pwned. My DOS is kinda useless though, like 7 or 8 people get assigned to each one so we had like a group meeting and the 7 of us ended up more confused afterwards than we were before =)) Got my individual meeting on Friday though. Then at night time I went to see the Futureheads and they were epic. Met people in the queue so hung around with them. I was standing at the front though and people form the back kept pushing forward so I wacked my wrist and knee off the barriers and it kinda hurts now =)) But it was worth it. Angry vs the bear supported them and they were quite good too.
Then today I went to a clubs and societies fair and joined up for like everything lolololol and will probably be getting flooded with emails over the next few days =)) Then I went to an unbirthday party and ate free cakes. It was awesome.

Tonight I'm gonna have a rest cause I've got a hellish shift tomorrow cause of the Pope coming over (and this was me asking for this week off but oh well....)
Ronda
Ronda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceilidh Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 am

I've started college Smile

It's been quite good. I made a friend called Hannah, she's awesome Smile Only problem is they found out she was in the wrong class half way through the day ¬____¬ she was meant to be in the lower levelled class. So, she's not in my class anymore :/ She has break and dinner the same time as me though and I have her number Smile

There's another girl in my class who reminds me a LOT of Regina George ¬_____¬ I hate her already, she's a fail >.<

I had Psychology yesterday Smile yay!
Ceilidh
Ceilidh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristi Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:43 pm

I started highschool. I'm now a Freshman. wow.
Kristi
Kristi

Back to top Go down

Post by RexAngel Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:52 pm

My life's the same...

I've just been busy selling clothes and old crap online cos I have too much stuff. >.< And trying to finish How I Met Your Mother.

RexAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal_Junkie Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 am

I've been really ill lmao. how exciting. I've done a couple of shoots but other than I've been on bed rest. yes my life is so fascinating these days.
Metal_Junkie
Metal_Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chronos Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:32 am

I've been stuck in school listening about having to choose GCSEs in February
and stuck listening to a load of chavs try and bully me. And because their names are so similar to mine, I'm stuck next to them in nearly all my lessons D:
Jamie went to college this year so I can't talk to him now </3,
I have homework, but i don't know my password to get on the bloody mymaths site. D: and I've been off a week and two days already :C

Chronos

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:22 pm

omfggg kristi you're in high school??? excellentttttt!!! I mean I was aware for a while you're weren't college aged but... just fyi you are 6x more intelligent than most people my age =]
Hannah
Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:27 pm

RPGed. XD I've just been messing on my computer and dolling. Getting worse at tooling. I watched Maroon 5 live. ((on tv. XD))
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

http://bloopixels.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Merridew Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:48 am

Fighting against the cruel injustices of life, as per usual.
And I've been working on a new dance of mine.
It looks as though I'm being electrocuted while getting crunk.
Jack Merridew
Jack Merridew

http://berryfish.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum