Go to bulletinspace.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Dreams Come True

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

When Dreams Come True Empty When Dreams Come True

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Story
------
"She had the same dream again, and she woke up in the middle of the night. She let out a heavy sigh; her long hair was a mess and all over her face. 'I wish that would come true....' she whispered before falling back asleep.
When she woke up again the next morning, an unfamiliar alarm rang. She stretched and turned it off. That's when she realized her long hair is much shorter now. 'What the...?' she said quietly as she noticed she was in a completely different room than what she's lived in for the past six years. It took her about twenty minutes to find the bathroom; by now she's noticed her PJs changed, too. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was a carbon copy of her dream adult self. Thinking this was all just a dream, she sprayed herself with some water. She then saw the ring on her finger. 'OH. MY. GOD.' she almost screamed out of her mind. She quickly went over back to the bed, someone else was in it. He also had a ring.
This is where their story begins....."

Roles
-------
The Girl: Guitarlove
The Guy: Chey
If we come up with more roles, we'll do it ourselves or PM someone.

Form
------
Name:
Theme Song:
Pic:
Other:

Mine
------
Name: Nicole Cooper
Height: Originally 5'2" now 5'5.5"
Theme Song: Only Fooling Myself by Kate Voegele
Pic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other: She was originally just your average, dreaming teen. Now she struggles to be a young adult
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

When Dreams Come True Empty Re: When Dreams Come True

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Name: Jacen "Jace" Peters
Height: 5 ft. 11
Theme Song: Mr. Cellophane by The Cast of Chicago
Pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Other: He plays the violin, majored in music and minored in Criminal Justice, he played for the Patriots until he hurt his knee and retired, he is currently a cop.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

http://bloopixels.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 pm

I say we start where the story paragraph left off.

Nicole started thinking about what her dream self would do in the morning. She lifted her hand, with her index finger up, above her head, and thought,'Right, make breakfast!'. She spent another ten minutes finding the kitchen and went off to make something. She went around the room, looking for a recipe book. 'Where is one?' she thought, opening cupboard after cupboard.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Jacen slept a few more minutes. He woke up to the soft sound of Love the way you Lie coming from his phone on the bedside table. He sighed tiredly, and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He picked up his phone, and unlocked it, the alarm shutting off as Rhianna faded into Eminem. Jacen swung his legs over the side of the bed, and stretched. He couldn't believe how tired he felt. Slowly, he stood and went downstairs, his neon green, plaid, pajama pants the only clothing he had on.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:17 pm

'He must of woken up!' Nicole thought hearing footsteps,'what do I do? What should I say?' She basically thought forget it for the recipe book, and just started making some eggs. 'I haven't even met the guy in my entire life, and I'm married to him? Why isn't this another dream of mine....' she thought.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Jacen walked into the kitchen.
"Good morning." he said, his voice soft, with a tone of authority to it along with a thin Irish accent. He gently kissed her cheek before walking over to the coffee pot and filling it. He reached into a cupboard and pulled out a cup, his old football number on it, along with his name.
Jacen Peters
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:29 pm

'Well that was convenient,' Nicole thought, seeing the mug,'but I should just be straight up honest.' "Uh...Jacen," she started saying,"you're probably not going to believe me, but I should tell you, nevertheless. Last night, I was still fourteen, and I had a dream. It was just like what's happening now, only much better since I knew who you are and everything. But then I woke up in the middle of the night, and said to myself,'I wish that would happen'. Then when I woke up this morning, I didn't even recognize this place. I don't even know what's going on right now."
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm

He looked over at her, seeming to believe her for a minute before bursting out laughing.
"Very funny love." he said, kissing her cheek again, "You always did have an imagination." he said, smiling an enchantingly perfect smile. He made his coffee and took a drink of it before setting the mug down.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:39 pm

"Right, right," Nicole said laughing. 'I should've known he wouldn't believe me,' she thought. "Well, I'm gonna go check my schedule real fast. Be right back."
She quickly went to the bedroom. 'Where would I keep a schedule....' she thought for a moment. 'DUH!' she thought lightly tapping her forehead, 'my nightstand's drawer!' She was correct, and pulled out her schedule book. "Let's see, let's see," she looked through the book, and found out she had planned to meet her younger sister the next week. 'Kay then,' she thought,'So this must be today. Go to the doctor. Alright then.' She quickly ran back downstairs, wondering why she would need to go to the doctor.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Jacen quickly drank his coffee then got up and took care of his mug. He was glade he had the day off today. He really was to tired to work, and his knee had been acting up lately. He got up and pulled some juice out of the fridge. He poured himself a glass before grabbing some pain reliever.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Suddenly, a sharp pain went through her stomach. 'Now I see why I need to go to the doctor,' she thought. She glanced over at a clock, 9:23 AM. Her doctor's appointment was at 10:45. "I'm gonna head out for the doctor now," she shouted to Jacen,"I'll call you to let you know what's going on." She grabbed her purse, that had her phone in it, and headed for the door.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:10 pm

"alright! I'll see ya later." he called back, going up and getting some clothes so he could shower and get dressed. He had grabbed a button up blue shirt, a pair of tattered jeans, boxers, and socks. He went to the bathroom and pulled his pajama pants and boxers off.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 pm

"I have a GPS? THANK YOU GOD!" Nicole said with joy after getting into her car. 'I've never driven before....' she thought, nervously. She let out a large breath and started driving.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Jacen showered quickly, then got out and dried off. He pulled his clothes on and went downstairs to the living room. He sat down on the couch and relaxed as he picked up the remote and flicked the tv on.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 pm

It turned out not to be that bad. She managed to make it to the doctor on time. 'Thank God...' she thought with a deep sigh. She signed all the papers and waited for about twenty minutes, mindlessly.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Jacen wound up laying on the couch, watching Into The Woods.
"Bernadette Peters isn't that bad." he muttered, absently watching the people on the television. He sat up suddenly when the wolf came on
"What the hell?! Since when do they add THOSE to costume?!"
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:38 pm

"Nicole Peters," a nurse called. She got up and followed the nurse to one of the rooms for the patients. "He'll be in here soon." Nicole just nodded and waited.
After a little while of waiting, the doctor came in. After a series of questions the agreed on a test. "It'll take about half hour," the doctor said before leaving.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:41 pm

After a few minutes, Jacen began going through the guide once again. Anything would be better then watching an anatomically correct wolf bouncing around the stage with no pants on. He found the music channel, and saw a concert on. He clicked it, and watched. Some local orchestra.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:46 pm

After about a half hour, the doctor came back with the test results. "Well, its not anything bad," he said with a serious look, as usual. "That's a relief," Nicole replied,"so what is it?" "You're pregnant."
"Oh, ri- Wait, what?"
"I'll give you some time to call and let people know." With that, he left.
"Time to call Jacen...."
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Jacen had actually fallen asleep, feeling quite tired all of a sudden. Maybe it was the music. Classical always did make him tired, even if he did like it. His cell phone was on the coffee table, turned up all the way on maximum.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Nicole called him. 'What should say, exactly?' she thought. She wasn't even sure what to think right now.
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

He woke up to some lovey dovey song he'd set for her. He reached over and picked up his phone, setting it on speaker.
"Hello love. How're you?" there was a smile in his voice.
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:27 pm

"Alright," Nicole replied, slightly blushing to his immediate response,"Well its nothing bad." She let out a deep breath, and just blurted it out. "I'm pregnant."
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Hook Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 pm

There was silence one the other end for a moment before he replied.
"But....I-I thought- didn't we use a- how?"
Captain Hook
Captain Hook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarlove Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm

"I really have no clue," Nicole said honestly,"But I once saw on a show that if a woman is on birth control, and she gets pregnant, she has a higher chance of having twins." She liked saying random facts at random times.

(BTW, this IS true.)
Guitarlove
Guitarlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum