Go to bulletinspace.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Weapon

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Perfect Weapon Empty Perfect Weapon

Post by JellySquid Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Note: I don't really care if anyone joins this. I just feel bad that there isn't anything here...

"Listen closely, Sol," he whispered into his cellphone as he shoved a box away from the corner. He climbed over the box and sat down behind them. "Delete all files. It doesn't matter what they are; delete them all."
"Are you sure?" a questioning female voice came from the other end of the call. "If I delete them all I'll have to start from scratch. Again."
He shook his head. "I don't care, Sol. Just delete them. There can't be any possible evidence left. Make sure Oriana keeps her mouth shut. I don't want any of his...followeres to find out anything."
Sol sighed. "Okay, I'll get to work right away. Am I ever going to get any sleep?"
"You can sleep when I get back, Sol. You know that." He promised and glanced over the top of the boxes.
"Yeah I know..." Sol sighed again. The sleepless nights were beginning to slow her down. "But now I have to delete all of my hard work."
"Sol, you've had to start over before. I know you can do it again." He said, trying to reassure her.
"Whatever. I'll see you when you get here." Sol said and he heard her hang up. He shut his phone and stuck it in his pocket. He let out a long sigh. Things were going to get tougher. He was stuck in a warehouse due to being chased by his followers. He'd be able to leave in only a matter of hours.

Months ago a killer decided to show up in California. He killed those who he believed were bad. About a month after, sixty people were dead. Many understand he is a dangerous killer. Some believe what he does is for the better of society. They believe that once he has rid the world, or at least the world of California, people will begin to realize what this world has become. They think cruel acts and bad people will step down and turn to the better side.

A group of three friends has taken the matter into their hands. Using what they can and what they know, they believe that can bring this killer to a better side.

Roles:
Boy - caina
Solaine - me
Oriana - helloclarissa

Form

Role:
Name:
Age[17-19]:
Favorite band:
Theme song:
Personality:
Crush:
Personal quote:
Blood type:
Bio:
Pic:

Mine....

Role: Solaine
Name: Solaine "Sol" Robins
Dislikes: Not sleeping, spiders, crowds, irritating people.
Favorite band: Bring Me The Horizon
Theme song: Hero - Skillet
Personality: Focused, thoughtful, intelligant, open-hearted, caring
Crush: You will have to wait and see.
Personal quote: There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.
Blood type: O
Bio: Normally called Sol instead of her true name. She is a genius with computers and can put one together in half and hour. Her skills were put to good use when a mysterious killer turned up in California. No one knew who it was. They never managed to get pictures of him. But people knew he was dangerous because about a month after he appeared sixty people were dead. A friend of Sol's knew about her technology skills. He wanted to find the killer and stop him. Sol has worked with him and their friend Oriana for over six months. It seems that whenever they get close to figuring it all out, someone finds out about their work and Sol is forced to delete all the information she has. Sol knows that they are all putting their lives on the line. She understands that there is a chance that she may die. But as long as she can do what she enjoys - working with computers - she's okay.
Pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by JellySquid on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Perfect Weapon Empty Re: Perfect Weapon

Post by caina Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 pm

might as well join, I was sad there was no RPGs.
Role: Boy
Name: Robert "Rune" Rosenburg
Dislikes: not knowing something
Favorite band: Three Days Grace
Theme song: You sexy thing - Hot Chocolate
Personality: feels he can do anything,
Crush: ...well, let's see.
Personal quote: Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Blood type: AB
Bio: he's never had a blood family, since he's been shuffled to so many foster families. No, his real family ran the martial arts gym three streets over in his third foster family try. The old man would've adopted Rune, he's said so before. But that wouldn't be a good idea, the man was an ex-con. He never exactly decided to teach Rune what he knew, Rune just observed. This man, he knew, was not bad. Oh, but did the killer mind? No. Rune enlisted a friends help, Sol was very good with computers, and another girl, Oriana. Rune gets that he may die. Actually, sometimes it seems like he's trying to. But he's going to find the killer. For revenge? Oh, no. But he has to know who it is.
Pic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by caina on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 pm

YAY! Totally in. I wasn't expecting anyone to join. I figured I should start an rp just to make it more like Buzz :]
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 pm

well, i live for rp's and I click and man! It's one that I HAVE to join.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 pm

I actually came up with this idea for BWU, and when I went to go on, it was gone :[ I'm glad I finally get to do this one. Hey, if no one else joins, we can just do the other characters ourselves. I really want to start.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:20 pm

i think that's cool. we should just both play Oriana.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by helloclarissa Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:23 pm

or I could? xD
Role: Oriana
Name: Oriana Tran [Riana]
Age[17-19]: 17
Likes: Chinese take-out, cameras, photography, playing pointless games on her cellphone, listening to music, hugs.
Dislikes: the dark side of the world, war, killing of the innocent, major accidents.
Favorite band: 2NE1 [Korean], All Time Low [American]
Theme song: "Sick Little Games" - All Time Low.
Personality: outgoing, loud, extroverted, weird but friendly.
Crush: ...idk. o:
Personal quote: "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants."
Blood type: A
Bio: Riana grew up in a nuclear family. A dad, a mom, and an older brother. Things never went the way they should. They never became a nice, normal family of four because her dad was arrested for raping his co-worker. Her mother became traumatized and killed herself. She lives with her older bro now, but the memories haunt her often enough. However, she visits her dad in jail, and he was honestly apologetic and realized his mistakes. He did begin to change, till one night, he was brutally murdered in his own cell.
Pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by helloclarissa on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
helloclarissa
helloclarissa

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Or you can take it! Hoorah. Do you guys think we should have someone be the killer, or should he just be out there and we can all play him at odd intervals?
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 pm

just play him at off intervals. I wanna start.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Alrighty then. Shall we start?

Sol stared at the now blank screen. She had just finished deleting her work. All she had to do now was go back through the recycle bin and delete anything that was there. Rune had better be happy, she thought with a bit of anger swirling around inside her. The sudden loud crackle of lightning filled headquarters. Sol cursed as she looked out the nearest window and saw that it was pouring. That might delay Rune from returning soon. She turned away from the window and continued what she had started. She thought of how Oriana was in the back sleeping. If only she could be back there as well. But Rune had promised her. Another boom of thunder rumbled outside as the lightning lit up the sky.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Rune swore under his breath. He need an out. A good out. A window, a door way, a tunnel. His eyes fell upon an absolutely tiny window. But there was nothing else. Up a few boxes, a leap of faith to that beam, pull himself up, balance-beam across - he'd done more impossible things before. But staying here was not an option. He knew Sol was getting tired, and he'd promised he'd be back. With a sudden burst of speed, he raced up the cartons and jumped. He made it, thank God. He smashed through the tiny window, and hit the ground running. He was probably bleeding, but it had start to pour and he could care less about the blood draining from the cut on his face. He was more worried about that fact that this was his last bit of clean clothing, and therefore could not get wet.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 am

Sol leaned back in the chair and turned the chair in circles. She wasn't sure what time it was and she really didn't want to know. She was afraid if she knew what time it was she would be more disappointed. Her work was completely gone. She would mostly likely have to start again when Rune thought it was safe enough. If only he was here, she thought and shut her eyes for a moment. If she couldn't sleep she would just rest her eyes.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Rune ducked under a few awnings. Too late, he was soaked now. He dashed into his apartment building and up the stairs - he didn't like elevators too much. He was too paranoid for those. He pulled his key from the chain on his neck and unlocked the door, slamming it - gently - behind him. "Sol?" He whispered. Oriana was probably asleep."Sol?" He spotted her lying in the chair, probably asleep. Her laptop was open. Rune pulled off his sopping jacket - damn, that was his favorite - and wrung it out in the sink. He was damp, and ow - his cheek was bleeding.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Sol's eyes flew open when she heard her name. She turned back around in the chair to see who it was. Rune was standing by the sink. "Rune," She said quietly as she pushed herself up from the chair and walked over to him. "You came back in one piece."
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Rune looked down at her. "Barely." A ghost of a grin flitted over his face. "Is Oriana asleep?" He wet a blue washcloth to hold next to his cut cheek. "We got any band-aids?" He asked, gesturing to it, wincing slightly.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Sol nodded. "Of course. I thought I heard her snoring earlier." She said with a smile. "I'll be right back." She turned on her heel and strided over to the bathroom. She opened the medicine cabinet hidden behind the mirror and took out the box of brightly colored band-aids. She hurried back out into the kitchen were she withdrew one from the box and took off the paper on the back. She waited for Rune to finish wiping the blood away.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 pm

He finished wiping the blood away, and exposed his cheek. A long thick gash ran down it, and he glanced at the extra big band-aid Sol held, one of the ones that are the size of the palm of a hand. It was blue. "That's gonna be terror to rip of." He said, recalling that last band-aid he'd had. That one had hurt.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm

"Rip it off in the shower so it won't hurt as much." Sol said and reached forward to place the band-aid on Rune's cheek. "Let's hope it doesn't get infected." She tossed the paper from the band-aid in the almost overflowing trash can.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:13 pm

"True, I really don't need an infection right now. I need a hot shower." He said, wincing. "Thanks for the band-aid, Sol. And for deleting everything. Again. Go to bed now. I can tell you're really tired." He pushed her lightly to her bedroom.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 pm

Sol paused at her door and glanced over her shoulder at Rune. "No problem. You better get some sleep, too. You've had a pretty rough day as well." She rubbed her hands together fro warmth as she stepped inside her dark room. A flash of lightning suddenly lit up the room as well as her and Rune's faces.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:59 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Ah, but aren't all the days rough?" It was a statement, not a question. "Night." He head for the shower and turned on full heat.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Sol shut her door and waited as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She stepped over to where she knew her bed was and changed into shorts and a tank top. She crawled into her unmade bed and lay facing the window. A flash of lightning lit up her room again and was followed by a clap of thunder. She ignored the sound the best she could as she closed her eyes and let sleep over come her.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 pm

He turned the water off, pulled on h is slightly wet jeans and rummaged around for a mainly clean shirt, eventually making his way to his bed, where he was instantly comatose.

When he woke up, he took him a while to figure out what was happening. It was bright out, he could see through the window. He stood up, groggy and disoriented. Coffee, he thought, making his way to the kitchen.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 am

Sol slowly rose from her mess of blankets. She stretched out her arms and stood up. She glanced over at the window. The sky looked gray and the window was covered with rain drops. She stretched again as she walked over to the door and pushed it open. In the kitchen she found Rune making coffee. "Morning," She said. She turned the water on in the sink and waited for it to fill. She planned on cleaning the dishes that sat in the sink.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 pm

"Morning," he mumbled "How'd ya sleep?" He took a coffee mug, and filled it with coffee to the brim and slowly took a sip. He'd think about breakfast after the caffeeine kicked in. He set his mug down on the kitchen table, and walked over to the door to get the newspaper.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum