Go to bulletinspace.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Weapon

3 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Perfect Weapon - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfect Weapon

Post by JellySquid Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 pm

"Pretty good," Sol said as she rinsed her hands. The dishes were done and hopefully she wouldn't have to wash them again today. "How about you?" She reached into one of the cupboards and took out a clean mug. She filled it with coffee and stepped over to where her laptop was. She picked it up from the chair and set it on the floor. She then sat in the chair and put her coffee to her mouth. As Sol sat there, she began to remember what she didn't tell Rune last night. I suppose I'll have to tell him soon, she thought.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:30 pm

"It wasn't bad. Finally caught up on sleep, thank God." He said quietly. He opened the newspaper. "There's nothing in the paper today." He threw the paper on the table gently, and finished his coffee. Oh, there was the caffeine kicking in. He rubbed his cheek. It was stinging.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Sol thought for a moment. She had to tell him. "Rune," She said and waited for his attention. "Something happened last night. I didn't want to tell you about it because you looked really tired." She stood up and set her coffee on the nearby window sill. She bent down to her bag that she forgot to bring in her room last night. She dug around for her cell phone. When she finally found it she switched it on and padded over to Rune. Last night while Sol was working away at the computer, going through files and deleting everything within them, she recieved a text message from an unknown number. At first she thought it was Rune, but she had his number registered in her cell. And besides, he wouldn't text her something like that.

As she stood next to Rune, she pulled up the text and held out the phone for him. The message said, You and you're friends have no chance. Stop now before you lose.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Sol," he said shortly, "You should have told me!" He snatched the phone and looked intently at the number, committing it to memory. Then he erased the message.
Rune ran a hand through his light hair, sighing. "Who has your number?"
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:07 pm

"You and Oriana. I promise." Sol answered quickly and started twirling a strand of her curly red hair around her finger. "My old friends don't have my new number. The only people I ever talk to are you and Oriana. My mom doesn't even know how to contact me." She starting to get nervous. How did someone get her cell number? The only people she trusted enough with her number right now was Rune and Oriana. Sol's mom doesn't even know she's involved with something like this. Even so, Sol would never risk giving her number to people who could easily be convinced to hand it over. Sol's mom was one of those people.
"I'm sorry," Sol said, letting go of her hair and looking right at Rune. She didn't want to look like she was afraid, even though she wasn't.

[[If Luchia doesn't come back soon, do you think I should play Oriana? I kind of want to involved her in the plot still and we can't without someone playing her. I was hoping Luchia would come back, but she hasn't yet.]]
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm

((Play oriana tell she comes back, then we can let her have the role.))

"Then who?" He grabbed his phone of the counter, entering the password. "Did they get it from my phone? Or Oriana's? Just to freak us out? Maybe we should move apartments again."
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:29 pm

[[Okay]]

"Rune," Sol said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down. I don't think we're in that much trouble. I know it's a big deal right now, but I don't think we'll get anymore messages."

Oriana's eyes flickered open and adjusted to the dim light that filtered through. She had gotten from being under the blankets to sleeping on top of them. She stretched her arms out above her and rolled over on her side. She glanced at the old digital clock on her nightstand. She frowned and pushed herself off the bed. She was still a bit tired, but it seemed like time to wake up. Oriana stepped over the random items on her floor with her bare feet until she got to the door. She then walked out to the bathroom and locked the door.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 pm

He calmed down a little bit. "I know," he sighed, "But I don't exactly want to be corned in the middle of the highway by his crazed fans." He meaning the killer. "That was traumatic enough the first time." He listened intently. "I think Oriana's up."
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:04 pm

"Do you think we should tell her? Or would that not be a good idea knowing her?" Sol asked, pausing to think a moment. With Oriana's big mouth the whole world would know what was going on. Before this whole thing started Sol had to make sure Oriana would keep quiet about the things they did. They didn't need the killer somehow finding out that they should be the next targets.

Oriana threw cold water into her face. She needed to fully wake up. She didn't want to drag herself around today because she was tired. Well, she really had no reason to be tired. She always goes to bed early enough. Oriana reached into one of the drawers on the counter and withdrew her old brush. She ran it through her colored hair and stopped to look at herself in the mirror. She smiled and put the brush where it belonged. She turned to unlock the door but paused when she heard the sound of voices.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:55 pm

"I don't know," Rune hesitated, "It's not my style to hid things, and I know she doesn't mean to gossip. It's like she has diarrhea of the mouth." He let his head fall back against the chair back. "I don't know." He repeated unnecessarily.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Sol sighed. "I understand. Oriana has been one of my closest friends since I was little. Being loud is just how she is. If it seems important to tell her, then we will." She explained and sat down on her legs. "I know we're in this together, but things have been rough lately. We'll have more to do now and the less things on her mind, the better." Sol looked at Rune. She started to think about something that just passed through her mind. How long had she known Rune? Since what, maybe first grade? Why hadn't she told him that one important thing she wanted to tell him in high school? Was it too late now?

Oriana ignored the sound of voices and pushed open the door. She stepped out into the hallway, spotting Sol and Rune sitting in the living room. I wonder what their talking about, she thought as she walked over to them. "Morning," She said cheerfully, smiling a bit to lighten the glum mood.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 pm

((What? What important thing? Why it too late? TELL ME))

Rune tilted his head to look at her. "Morning, Oriana. Sleep well?" He asked, getting up and getting some more coffee for himself. He yawned. Maybe the caffeine wasn't entirely there. "Coffee?"
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:03 pm

[[Noooo! It would ruin it! I don't want to ruin the whole surprise. If you must know, leave a message on my profile and I might tell you]]

Oriana shook her head. "No, I don't like coffee that much," She said and sat down on a chair nearby. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked at Rune and Sol. They looked strange to her. Did something happen?
"Rune, what do you think we should do today? Get back to work or lie low?" Sol asked, rubbing her arms. She reached over and grabbed her mug of coffee off the floor and took a sip.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:26 pm

He raised an eyebrow at the question. "Lie low. Do something normal for once, I guess. After all that's happened..." he trailed off, "Nothing good can come of starting over immediately." He yawned. "What do you guys want to do today?" He asked, looking at both girls. "I'll leave it up to you."
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by helloclarissa Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 pm

(( haha, I'm sorry for being inactive. =___=
advanced classes...and I'm fed up with homework. -sigh- recap of pp. 2&3, please? xD ))
helloclarissa
helloclarissa

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Rune got hurt minor-ly, and Sol got a text from a blocked number that sez stop, and Rune and SOl agreed not to tell Oriana
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:13 pm

[[caina pretty much gave you the run down. I've also been busy. I'm in advanced classes as well and I've recently decided to ask out the very person I like. I never realized it comes with a ton of drama...]]
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 pm

((am I the only one with no drama? I'm in AP classes too, aren't we a bunch of smarties. Do we want to put this on hold?))
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:49 pm

[[No, I'll try to get on now. I'm hoping the drama blows over and things turn out well for me. I'll continue from where we left off. Luchia can take over Oriana now.]]

Sol shrugged. "I don't know. I don't really care," She said and turned her cell over in her hands.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by helloclarissa Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:29 pm

(( oh cool. ^^ ))

Riana grabbed some strawberry Pocky in a drawer by her dresser.
"Finally. A break," she said smiling enthusiastically.
helloclarissa
helloclarissa

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 pm

"I'm thinking laundry," Rune said thoughtfully, "Cause I'm down to my last pair of clean clothes."
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by helloclarissa Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

"Ehhh...you're no fun," Riana sighed crossing her arms.
She waved a piece of Pocky in his face. "Please, just today~? Sol-chan too!!"
helloclarissa
helloclarissa

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 pm

"So choose what we do. Because if you don't choose in the next ten minutes, I'm doing my laundry." He said, snatching the Pocky out of her hands. After rinsed out his coffee cup, he leaned against the counter then began chewing on the Pocky thoughtfully
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:37 pm

"I really don't care what we do. As long as we can stay out of trouble," Sol said and glanced at Rune. It was about time they had a chance to live a normal day and not worry about watching their backs. Especially Rune who could use a day from dangerous missions and solo investigations. Sol began to wonder whether today would be the day to tell or not.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm

"I propose that we first do laundry, because I really have to do that," he said ruefully, "Then I'm going to go to that restaurant on Prudence St, because they have good burgers. You can chose whatever we do after that." He said, stretching. "Man, it's early."
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum