Go to bulletinspace.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect Weapon

3 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Perfect Weapon - Page 3 Empty Re: Perfect Weapon

Post by helloclarissa Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Riana opened a jumbo-sized strawberry Pocky.
"Perfect. Let's go to the fair considering how beautiful it is at night," she said.
helloclarissa
helloclarissa

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:52 am

"Okay, sounds good to me." Sol said and stood up. "Oriana, do you wanna go to the store with me while Rune does his laundry? We're low on food."
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by helloclarissa Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 pm

"Sure thing," Oriana said as she picked up her purple aviator shades and grinned. "Don't blow up the washing machine! 'kay, bye!"
helloclarissa
helloclarissa

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Rune rolled his eyes at her antics, but waved all the same. "Bye - bye. With any luck, I'll have something clean to wear tonight."
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Sol smiled at the two. She was used to the constant bickering between them. It was good to have a change for once. She grabbed her bag by the wall and walked over to the door. "See you," She said with a short wave to Rune as she and Oriana stepped out of the apartment.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:12 pm

He waved half-heartedly, and as the door snapped closed, he started the laundry, boy-style. Utterly slap dash, and with no difference to colors and whites. Not that he had that many whites to begin with. After having fit half his clothing in the washing machine, he stared out the window and tried not to think about the whole reason he was here.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Sol watched as other people went in and out of the store. She wondered how life was for other people. For the last few months she remembered hiding from the public. She was used to the inside of the apartment and seeing her laptop all the time. Sol walked into the store with Oriana behind her. She just planned on getting the necesary items that she knew they needed. She didn't want to get pointless items.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:29 pm

He couldn't remember the last time he relaxed. Picked up a book to read, that sounded nice. Maybe a quick run over to the bookstore? Yes, Rune decided, that was nice.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Sol grabbed a basket near the doors of the store. She strode down the aisles picking out the things she knew they needed. Like bread and milk. She considered asking Oriana if she wanted anything.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:46 pm

He grabbed the jacket, and locked the doors. He needed something nice to do. He had a car, but he really felt like walking. So he did. It felt nice for a while, the morning sun and the puffy clouds.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 am

Sol waited as the girl at the check out counter stuffed the groceries into bags. She hated how people could be so slow. Normally she wasn't the type of person to rush, but it seemed like she was a bit nervous to be out and about like she used to. Maybe it was just the text that freaked her out and put her nerves on the edge. She couldn't worry to much about that, though. They would figure out who sent it, wouldn't they?
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Rune stopped halfway to the book store. He didn't need a book. Well, whatever. He didn't have his wallet. Cause he'd taken it out of his jacket. Which meant he didn't have his key. Oops. Rune turned and headed to the grocery store, hoping to God the Sol had hers.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Sol grabbed the several bags and started for the doors of the store. She wanted to go home. Would this whole carnival fair thing be a good idea? It sounded quite nice, actually. Sol considered spilling the big secret then. Of course, Oriana couldn't be around though. How weird would that be? Sol stepped out of the store into the fresh air. Just as she started down the sidewalk she spotted Rune.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:42 pm

"Sol!" He said, stepping up to her. He took most of the grocery bags from her, leaving her the lighter ones, because he did that kind of thing. Even for girls who didn't like it. He remained one particular blonde had been furious, three years ago. "I lost my key." He said, explaining why he was here.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:02 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "Of course you did," She reached into her bag and withdrew her keychain that had a charm with the phrase, "If there is no god, who pops up the next Kleenex?" She jiggled the chain so the keys clicked against one another. "I suppose you're pretty lucky I went to the store. Thanks by the way," She said, nodding at the grocery bags he held.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:33 pm

He looked at the bags he held, "It's the polite thing to do." He glanced around. 'Didn't Oriana come with you?' he wondered privately, but not voicing that aloud. "Damn, it's chilly." Rune said. In typical male fashion he had not brought a hat or a scarf. Typical.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Sol glanced up at the sky. "It was sunny a few minutes ago," She said and shook her hair from her face. She glanced both ways before crossing the street. Back when she was in kindergarten they showed her class a video about safety and stranger danger. The whole concept of that video has kind of stuck with her since. She always looks both ways before crossing the street. It became a habit.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm

"It was," Rune muttered, "Until, of course, I stepped outside." He snorted, looking up at the sky. "It's almost Christmas, isn't it?"
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

She smiled. "Yeah, it is. Weird, right? Only a few months ago it was summer."
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

"Time goes so fast." He marveled, "I could swear I was living perfectly care-free four months ago." That was when the killer had just shown up. Actually, reflecting, Rune had never told Sol why, exactly, he had to go after this killer. Maybe he should
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:41 pm

[[Dude I just played in a volleyball game about and hour ago and now I feel so sick. I was so hyper at the game. I freaked out when we lost the second match. It was INTENSE. Sorry for this randomness. I feel like sharing Smile ]]

Sol nodded. "I guess four months ago we never expected someone to show up and change our lives." She said and glanced over at Rune.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 pm

"No," Rune said, "I definitely thought my life changing was over." He held open the door the the building for Sol, glad to be out of the chilly air.

[[Nothing's wrong with sharing! I've never done an intense sport - I'm a band geek. HAHA]]
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Sol walked through the doorway, her key in hand so she could open the door when they got there. "I've actually wondered what it would be like if he never showed up. Where would I be? Where would you be?" She said as she stepped over to their door. She stuck the key into the lock and twisted it.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by caina Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 pm

"I'd be cussing out the old man," Rune said, "Maybe joking around. Boxing." It wasn't easy thinking back. "Maybe yelling at the Mothership." He meant the foster parent he was with.
caina
caina

Back to top Go down

Post by JellySquid Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:59 pm

As Sol pushed the door open and held it for Rune, she tried to smile at him. "I don't even know where I'd be. School maybe? I know I'd be talking to my sister." She said, picturing her sister. The last time Sol saw her was when she joined Rune. She had a fight with her sister that day. Since then she's almost regretted it, but it isn't like she needed someone to be watching her sister and find Sol through her.
JellySquid
JellySquid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum